CHINESE ACCOUNT SALES H/F (SECTEUR MINIER / ÉQUIPEMENT /BTP )
- Prospect of targeted market in collaboration with the local sales department • Develop the portfolio of Chinese clients of the Business Unit.
- Provide a monthly report on the development of the designated territory.
- Explore new business perspectives of existing clients.
- Analyse and provide report of the market competition, the products and the commercial offers (sharing information with the teams).
- Support and implement the defined strategies within the Business Units.
- Establish and respect a quarter’s visit plan.
- Maintain and improve the relationship with clients of the territory and of the designated segment.
- Regular visit to Headquarters’ or site clients.
- Develop and maintain clients file.
- Develop the cross functional team to ensure interdepartmental collaboration when submitting sales offer.
- Realise and negotiate equipment’s and accessories offers for his clients.
- Supervise and control orders.
- Ensure respect of the regulation linked to financial and risk controlling established by BIA Group.
- Contribute to the attainment of the commercial objective of the Business Unit.
- Ensure settlement of bills.
- Update the maker’s machines knowledge to be able to answer effectively to clients’ needs.
- Ensure diffusion of information to the other commercials of the subsidiary.
- Establish and regularly monitor the Order Book which includes the different offers (ongoing or missed).
- Establish a monthly report of client’s situation and activities. • Establish a quarterly sales rolling forecast.
- Organisational Alignment;
- Results Oriented;
- Customer Focus;
- Initiative and Proactive;
- Creative and Innovative.
- A valid driving license is compulsory • Ability to travel : 30% of time
- University level or knowledge acquired through experience;
- Experience of 3 years minimum as Sales in a similar sector;
- Experience as Sales for the Chinese and / or the Asian Market;
- Knowledge of the sector or industry in which intervenes Chinese economic operators within the territory;
- Good knowledge of Office Tools;
- Bilingual, Mandarin – French or Mandarin – English;
- Technical knowledge;
- Good relationship with industrial and commercial customers.
Date de publication