CIVIL ENGINEER METAL CONSTRUCTIONS H/F
Description de la fonction
One of our clients, a private operator, acting in all regions of Guinea, opens the Civil Engineering specialized in metal construction position.
You have proven work experience in the construction sector, more specifically within a public works company or a technical design office.
Under the supervision of the General Manager, you will be responsible for construction projects of buildings built from various metal frames / structures (hangars, bridges, and other footbridges). You are not only confident with computer-aided design software (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Revit, Acord, Advance Design, Robot... ), metal 3D printing but are comfortable with balance calculations.
Conditions de travail
- Conducts all studies of the execution of the company's projects
- Determine construction, installation, or development solutions from the technical file (specifications, architectural plans).
- Model the resistance, deformation, and other quality elements of constructions (soil quality, technical performance of materials, dimensions) ...
- Ensure the proper execution of projects from the architect's plans
- Determine and calculate the functional, physical, dimensional, structural or geometric stresses of parts, products (e.g., measurement of the hardness or strength of a material, tension, bending, resilience...).
- Model potential equipment’s failures (fatigue assessment, fracture mapping/interpretation, stress analysis, choice of materials, corrosion science, etc.).
- Write reports of the tests/models carried out
- Organize and ensure the right interface between draftsmen, architect, topographers, and other stakeholders on the project,
- Prepare, present, and transmit reports to clients after the completion of a project (raw data sheets, photos, comments, test results)
- Respect/enforce QHSE rules and standards
Minimum BAC +4/5 in Civil Engineering / Science and Materials Engineering / A BTS in Metal Construction with significant experience in construction is accepted.
A minimum of 3/5 years of work experience in the world of construction, preferably in a company carrying out Major Public Works (infrastructures.) or a design office,
- Mastery of 3D software and other digital models: AUTOCAD, ROBOT...
- Mastery of international construction standards
- Fluency in technical English and knowledge of French
- Rigorous and orderly,
- Creative sense
- Autonomous and adaptable
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit,
- Speed of understanding
- Dynamic and proactive.