IT MANAGER (SECTEUR PARIS SPORTIF)
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Regularly control the accuracy of data (bet slips, customer’s transactions, user’s creation) on the back end.
- Checking conformity of financial transactions between CTO’reports and platform provider’s report using reporting tool and excel sheets made available to the manager.
- Checking the functionality of USSDs menu at all time
- Install office network and perform maintenance (Desktop, LAN, Wi-Fi...)
- Assist colleagues from other departments regarding IT concerns.
- Perform database specific task management according to the needs of CTO
- Configuration of POS terminals and Software maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Excellent oral and written English and French
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Date de publication