PROJECT DIRECTOR H/F (SECTEUR ENERGIE)
Description de la fonction
The main role of a rollout manager is to establish, build and lead all aspects of the company’s projects functional areas in Guinea, including project management, implement all the assigned projects within the timeline and the quality matrixes, knowledge transfer to the local team, and identification of potential projects for the company.
- Puts in place the project(s)’ rollout strategy in collaboration with the County Manager
- Leads the planning and implementation of his/her assigned project(s). Plans and schedules the project(s)’ timelines
- Defines and manages the project’s tasks and resources (human, vehicles, tools, equipment…), and assigns responsibilities
- Supervises all works related to his/her assigned project(s) and ensures they are executed in accordance with the Client’s specifications, and the company’s Techincal requirements defined by the technical department
- Identifies project bottlenecks, problems, set-backs… and implements solutions
- Constantly monitors the project(s)’ progress and reports it to the Country Manager using the company’s forms and procedures
- Reports regularly the project’s progress to the Client (weekly meetings, status reports…)
- Manages the project’s budget and all its related payments
- Builds and maintains a solid relationship with the Client and their representatives
- Identifies potential projects for his Client and shares them with the Country Manager
- Selects and assigns qualified sub-contractors and manages them, with the support of the Procurement team
- Directs and manages his/her assigned team(s), and provides the needed support.
- Coaches and develops his/her assigned team
- Explains and trains Project Supervisors /Coordinators and Site Supervisors reporting formats, and ensures the implementation and flow of these reports
- Coordinates efforts with all sections of the company (Logistics & Procurement, Quality
- Control, HR & Administration and Accounts) as per the company’s internal procedures
- Undertakes periodic unscheduled visits to his/her assigned sites to verify the site progress and provide necessary inputs when needed
- Ensures that all projects activities adhere to all safety, health and environmental standards (wearing of helmets, overall, safety boots, goggles, gloves and safety belts).
Critères de la fonction
EXIGENCES MINIMALES :
- A demonstrable track record of successfully leading, building ad delivering a strategic functional area of an organization
- Strong leadership, control, and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of project management tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Project Plan.
Educational Level :
- BSc. in Civil/Electrical/Telecom Engineering
- Certificate in Project Management / PMP an added advantage
- Min 10 years experience in Telecom, with a strong background in the telecoms industry, preferably in deployment.
- Experience in emerging markets is an advantage.